Thursday, February 2, 2012

Last Night Here

Dialogues of movers
"Did I have breakfast today? Yes. No! Oh, um, yes I did."
"Do you know where my last pair of pajamas are?"
"They were taken to the new house. No. Wait. I have to think. They weren't. Here they are."
"Hey, when you come out of the storage area, can you bring out the box labeled 'Beats Me What's In This Box'?"
"Man, I keep forgetting what day of the week it is."
"It's the same day as the last six days!"
"I know, I know. I hear you."
I am so tired.
Marc finished another 15 hour day.
I had help today from Lygia, Janet and Mom. What a difference!!!! It really changed the momentum of the move on this end of things.
I posted so many pictures it's almost like watching a movie.

 Finished!

 Carpet is in












 yellow laundry room
 Yooopeee! I'm actually starting to fill my pantry!

























 Weird gold turns to Ascot blue









 that had to be fun...
color "Spring Thaw" Benjamin Moore 1508

 Amber's room finished, unmasked

 Boy's room. I much prefer what was chosen over what could have been chosen!!
 Whoa! kitchen! I haven't seen this in person yet. I was working when Marc got this far tonight, then he brought the camera home. That Marc's a painter means I can fearlessly ask for colors I really want. He paints a straight line. This color is somewhere between chocolate and cranberry.

 Amber's portrait of Daddy and Mommy- last in the little house! still able to smile since working hard since 5:16 AM. Have to know? We finished dinner at 9:55 PM. This was after that.


It starts to echo in here

 I am going to sleep!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment