Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Little Music Movie, and a Belgian Digression

Tonight I was last teaching this lovely young lady who is a composer as well as a pianist. Hear her here in recital on December 10, 2011, playing her composition (solo) and then an ensemble between us. 


All we got in the way of pictures of our current project today was one of my tired face looking rather dour when I was packing that Lukey snapped when I wasn't expecting it. Obviously I didn't include it. Today Mom came and helped me pack up the kitchen and I loaded up the van twice. I saw the carpet guys unroll and cut the carpet right on the driveway (over drop cloths of course- it was really wet) and all floors and closets are ready. Tomorrow should be a good picture post! Carpets, completed floors, more paint colors, yay! We got some GREAT cookies tonight as a gift. Thank you, Brooke! I am thinking one day I'll have to find our what you put in those things- man they were (notice past tense) good!! And thank you Mom for help packing! 

Marc made the fastest dinner tonight: he opened a bag of Costco grilled chicken breast strips into a pan and cooked Near East pine nut couscous in the same pan to cook it all it up all together. It was great and best of all it saved him a lot of time!! He served it with cole slaw and gave me my dish on the way to meeting! It's paper plates for us these days.

I've got Belgium on my mind.... Check out these cats I saw in Belgium!
 The black one had a really precarious position.
 And this is a very fuzzy cat in front of fuzzy bush on a fuzzy sidewalk in Menen.
In Brugge- some people have a hard time taking normal pictures

(En als je weet niet waar dit plaats is, hebben wij een probleem....)
I am so looking forward to tomorrow!
I enabled comments for anyone. 
Ma, ik heb jou emails gelezen- dankjewel! als je will commentarie maken beneden, klik maar beneden en anonymous kiezen, schrif maar in de doos en duw op publish. misschien zullen ze dat je een rare word moest schrijven, maar gewoon is het gemakkelijk, geloof ik. Je kan jouw eigen naam in de doos schrijven, dan zal ik weten dat het jou is. Hebt je mijn nonkel's worden geleest? Zeer grappig! Ik en mijn moeder en de kinderen moestte lachen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment